Flutter 2.10, the latest version of Google’s Flutter framework for building cross-platform compiled apps from a single codebase. With Flutter 2.10, developers no longer need to change a flag to get the functionality to build Windows apps on the stable channel of Flutter. This functionality is now enabled in 2.10 by default. You can grab more about Flutter with help of an instructor led Flutter training and gain a lot about Flutter.
Flutter’s developers two years ago set out to expand Flutter development to other platforms, such as for Windows and the web. Flutter 2.0 version starts with the support of Web and Windows, now it’s accomplished by 2.10.
The Flutter 2.10 was introduced on February 3 it also provides integration directly into Windows, including support for command-line arguments, accessibility, and globalized text entry. Flutter also includes the tool support for MongoDB Realm, a local data store; and Sync fusion Flutter widgets.
For Flutter 2.10 you can refer to the installation instructions from docs.flutter.dev. Here are the new features and improvements in Flutter 2.10:
- To improve speed, early support for dirty region management has been introduced, with partial redesigns enabled on iOS/Metal.
- iOS now has smoother keyboard animations.
- 64-bit iOS architectures use compressed pointers to save memory.
- Flutter always uses the most recent version of Android.
- Edge-scrolling for text selection has been added to online and desktop apps.
- When the selection goes outside the text field, the field scrolls to indicate the scale of the scroll.
- Flutter 2.10 is the first release to use Google’s Material 3 design system, which includes the ability to build a full-color palette from a single seed color.
- A ThemeDatauseMaterial3 flag code causes components to take on the Material 3 appearance.
- In addition, there are 1,028 new material icons are added.
- Improved support for viewing large lists and maps in the debugger variables panel is now available in Flutter DevTools.
- The Flutter Visual Studio Code plugin has been updated, with new features such as additional colors previews in code and a color picker that modifies code.
Flutter latest version is now available, You can learn more about Flutter from the Flutter course in Kochi and build your career in Flutter with the guidance of industry experts.