Top 10 packages used in Flutter app development
Flutter becomes more preferable for developing easy-to-use and adaptable codes for creating applications that run on Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and other platforms with Flutter Packages.
Many developers truly appreciate the brilliance of these packages because they eliminate the need to start from scratch when designing an application. You can learn more about Flutter from the best Flutter training institute in Kochi and build your bright future in mobile app development.
Flutter Packages, like libraries reduce development time. And, to make a developer’s life easier in Flutter development, here is a list of some of the most significant and extensively used Flutter packages.
- url_launcher — The URL Launcher is a Flutter plugin that allows your apps to launch web browsers, map, dialer, and mail applications, among other services. The URL Launcher plugin creates intents that open apps using various URL schemes.
- google_maps_flutter — A Flutter plugin that allows iOS and Android apps to use Google Maps.
- firebase_storage — Flutter plugin for Firebase Cloud Storage, an Android and iOS object storage solution that is powerful, easy, and cost-effective.
- image_picker — Flutter plugin for choosing images from the image library for Android and iOS and capturing new photos using the camera.
- path_provider — Flutter plugin for handling commonly used file systems on the host platform, such as the temp and app data directories.
- local_auth — Local authentication through fingerprint, touch ID, face ID, passcode, pin, or pattern is possible with the Flutter plugin for Android and iOS devices.
- image_cropper — Cropping photos is supported by a Flutter plugin for Android, iOS, and the web.
- connectivity_plus — Flutter plugin for finding the state of the network (Wi-Fi & mobile/cellular) connectivity on Android and iOS
- font_awesome_flutter — The Font Awesome Icon pack is freely accessible as Flutter Icons. Provides 1600 extra icons for your apps to use.
- SQFlite — SQLite is a self-contained, high-reliability, embedded SQL database engine that uses Flutter.
These are the most important packages used for Flutter development. If you want to know more about Flutter, check out the best instructor led Flutter training in Kochi for beginners and experienced developers.