Why Django become more popular
Now a days, too many web frameworks are emerged. One such framework is Django. Django is fully developed with Python. According to TIOBE index python is the top ranking language, so django rapidly gaining its popularity in terms of design and ease of use. Django offers smooth developmentwith its Templates, URL mapping, models, generic views, file uploading facilities etc. It ensures that this framework provides speedy development. Django enhances its feature by the use of Django Template Language.
Its Development starts in 2003 by Adrian Holovaty and Simon Willison. Finally released to the public in 2005. The big success of Django is that , it is fully constructed on python programming language. Django have some in-built features like module and packages. As a developer, you can make use of these modules to create apps, websites from an existing source which leads to meet our deadline easily. With this, we can tackle projects of any size and capacity, whether it’s a simple website or a high-load web application.
- Very Stable.
- Facilitate ORM and support middleware.
- Provide more security compared to any other frameworks.
- It has in-built csrf protection.
- Have built-in support of most of the popular databases.
- Better feature providing for image/file uploading and its management.
- Django can be run easily using the command prompt on both Windows and Linux.
- Extension of Django file is .py.
- Have a python unit test framework.
- Django provides a CRUD interface for database management.
- It is time- and crowd-tested. Principles followed by Django:
- Rapid development principle, which means developers can do more than one iteration at a time, also they can make use of built in modules without starting the whole schedule from scratch.
- Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY), which means avoiding code duplication. This helps the developers to meet their deadlines by saving their time.
Choosing a programming language for your product is a major challenge. There are plenty of programming languages. But it is sure that Django will serve your purpose. Django Framework is free and open-source also very suitable for full stack development for web. Django have batteries-included feature with help of ‘contrib’ packages.
When crafting websites, developers frequently need the same components for tasks like authenticating users, uploading files, and implementing CMS systems. So as not to reinvent the wheel each time you make a new site, Django provides ready-made solutions.
Python-Django is a best option for beginners to start their software career. If you want to know more about this, you can refer to the Python Django training in Kochi. A lot of career opportunities are reported in Python- Django, so it is the correct time to start learning Django.
For that find the right place by checking out the best Python Django training in Kerala. Rather than learning from free tutorials/resources, you must prefer supervised guidance to improve your knowledge. All the best and stay connected.